CCC Network Monitoring Analyst 1 (17-095)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) was selected by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency to participate on the Missile Defense National Team. This team was chartered to develop a Ballistic Missile Defense System for the United States. Missile Defense and Protective Systems (MDPS) serves as Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' focal point for all activities associated with missile defense, including Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), simulation & modeling, systems engineering, and target discrimination.
The selected candidate will be part of a team that reports to the C2BMC Watch Officer (CWO) and performs daily system monitoring, operations, and maintenance of the C2BMC systems in 24x7 operations and test environment. The candidate will provide first level technical support to the warfighter and perform initial troubleshooting of all local C2BMC network hardware and software. The candidate will document and report all events/issues to the CWO and receive tasking and direction from the CCC for all operations, test & real world events. The candidate will also assist in all hardware/software installations as directed by the local SMEs and create and maintain user accounts as directed by the local ISSO.
Position requires 24x7 shift work. Candidate will be assigned to a shift, to be determined by mission requirements. Some substitute rotation during off-shifts, including nights and weekends, will be required. Candidate will be required to support 24x7 operations at CMAFS.
The Site Engineering position will be located at the Lockheed Martin Facility on HWY 83 Colorado Springs.
- Active Secret clearance required
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 0 year of related experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA - Security)
- Knowledge of Network concepts: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, network management and monitoring
- Knowledge of management and monitoring tools and techniques for various network infrastructure components and services
- Knowledge and practical experience with remote access software such as SSH, RDP, FTP, SCP
- Knowledge with OSPF, Cisco IOS and JUNOS commands and troubleshooting
- Basic Windows Server maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Experience and knowledge of C2BMC System or Missile Defense Systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top