Capability Verification and Assessment Test Analyst (17-027)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman’s Mission Systems Sector organization is seeking a Capability Verification and Assessment Test Analyst to be a member of the Colorado Springs Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) organization. As member of the Integration & Test (I&T) Functional Area of the Missile Defense National Team for Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) (aka MDNT), this position will coordinate, develop and execute detailed test plans and procedures to test C2BMC design implementation in an integrated environment or to test specific capabilities. Conduct post-test data analysis and reporting. Create test Discrepancy Reports to document issues and assist development with the investigation and resolution of issues. Review and comment on testability issues, obvious design flaws, anticipate data collection points and coordinate development of plans for and conduct of anomaly test and analysis as required.
The candidate must possess the technical skills to evaluate software, algorithms and processes that enable the Command and Control, Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC) element of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS). Candidate must be knowledgeable of integration and testing of Command & Control systems with applied relevance to basic architectures utilized in the BMDS environment. Also, be knowledge of software verification processes and techniques, test reporting, regression testing, and test data analysis.
The Capability Verification and Assessment Test Analyst position will be located at Schriever AFB with travels as needed.
- Position requires active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline, plus 5 years of experience
- Functional capability related test/analysis planning and execution
- Analysis experience should involve
- characterizing system software, or component performance using quantitative methods
- Planning and execution of test data collection
- Test data analysis and reporting
- Reporting the characterization to subsequent users
- Contributing to performance assessment by program system engineers
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills
- MDA element analysis
- Familiarization with Interface Control Documents
- MATLAB, JAVA software or PYTHON scripting development
- PL/SQL queries
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top