Business Process Analyst + (QA Policy and Strategy Analyst 4)
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking aBusiness Process Analyst/QA Policy and Strategy Specialist 4who will support several projects a large federal agency. These positions will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Systems Management operating unit, which focuses on Healthcare IT solutions for our Federal, State, and Local government clients. The qualified candidate should also have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
Description of Work:
- Conduct artifact audits by gathering, examining, and documenting appropriate and sufficient evidence of project artifacts to ensure compliance with established project management and system development life cycle policies and procedures
- Communicate audit findings by initiating discussions with project stakeholders and management and preparing reports with detailed audit results
- Participate in QA Representative Team and Change Control Board meetings to review current procedures and identify possible opportunities for improvement
- At the completion of the audit, provides objective advice to project stakeholders to address non-conformance and to provide recommendations for overall improvement of internal controls and processes that will maximize overall performance and efficiency of managing projects and development of software applications
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards
- Develop new applications based on professional principles and theories. Demonstrates skill and ability to analyze and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Able to communicate effectively at the highest levels
- Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity, which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness
- Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
- Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives
- Assignments are often self-initiated with considerable latitude for independent judgment
- Develop presentations in MS PowerPoint and conduct briefings to project stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner
- This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- Master's Degree and 8 years of relevant work experience, Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of relevant work Experience, or 14 years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies (such as Agile or Waterfall models)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience performing QA auditing in an IT environment for waterfall and Agile projects
- Minimum of 3 years' experience performing business and systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in requirements gathering and documentation, developing use cases, functional
- specifications and detailed design documents; and developing test cases
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
- Experience working in industry's best practice project management, SDLC, and QA Audit framework and tools, and
- process improvement models such as CMMI and Lean/Sig Sigma
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (Green Card holder) required in order to obtain and maintain required Position of Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Solid job experience in performing QA audit in a federal government setting for waterfall and Agile projects
- Solid jon experience on SDLC methodologies (such as Agile or Waterfall models) and QA audit tools
- Certification in Project Management (PMP), Agile, QA, or Business Process Improvement
- Job Experience in using Rational RequisitePro or HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Prior SSA experience is a plus
- Directed and administered critical projects to completion, overseeing resource optimization, process re-engineering,
- Systems analysis/design, end-user training, and technical troubleshooting
Back to top