Business Process Analyst - IRAD
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Business Process Analyst. This position is located in Herndon, VA.
The analyst will work directly with business leaders and team members to understand and document their needs and provide functional solutions and business process optimization. The successful candidate will have experience in translating business requirements into technical requirements and specifications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Business and Requirements Analyst support on Internal Research and Development (IRAD) projects
- Assess customer requirements and help match system solutions to fully meet mission needs
- Operate as the liaison between the functional and technical resources and support the development of new system functionality; including upgrades, system modifications, day-to-day problem analysis, and issue tracking.
- Provide expertise and assist teams that develop, test, install, and validate various functions supporting programs and projects
- Utilize your knowledge to assist in other areas such as Testing, Documentation, and reporting
- Bring creative thinking to help the team develop new approaches to resolve challenging problems
1. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of related experience; 5 years with a Master’s degree.
2. Must have at least 4 years supporting Business / Requirements Analysis.
3. Must have experience working in a team environment.
4. Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
5. Must be a self-starter and willing to learn and take on new tasks.
6. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top