Business Process Analyst 3
Put your years of experience to work for an industry leader whose cutting-edge technology is actually driven by something human: the lives technology protects! Northrop Grumman Corporation is the place for talented individuals who see themselves building a future of excellence. Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Business Process Analyst 3 with process documentation, analysis and improvement knowledge and experience to join our Leadership team of qualified and diverse individuals supporting the Business Operations Support Center (BOSC) Contract. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
Joining Northrop Grumman will give you the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that is uniquely caring, diverse and respectful of what team members bring to the table. Via integrated product teams and cross-functional teams, employees are encouraged to share knowledge and creative solutions in a collaborative environment with some of the best minds in the industry. You will enjoy extensive health and work/life benefits. Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds to ensure our teams are united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace is one of the key drivers of our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work!
Roles and Responsibilities
The qualified applicant will support our Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) customer under the Innovation Sites Business Operations Support Center (IBOSC) Program. As the Business Process Analyst, the candidate will be required to support the following Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use most, if not all, program procedures to successfully execute the various IBOSC roles and responsibilities.
- Document, maintain and improve IBOSC Standard Operating Procedures .
- Maintain a commitment to on-scope, on-time, on budget delivery of quality IBOSC operations to drive unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Act as a change agent using a collaborative problem solving approach coupled with a sense of urgency and ownership throughout the Program lifecycle.
Additionally, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Understanding and fulfilling requirements of the IBOSC Statement of Work (SOW).
- Fully understand the SOW and the requirements that apply to the POSD team.
- Assist in ensuring that day-to-day strategies meet and exceed SOW defined requirements and deliverables.
- Recognize and take advantage of opportunities to exceed the SOW in order to promote notable accomplishments. Detect areas where service may fall short of the SOW, working to reduce or eliminate weaknesses.
- Use Remedy Inquiry Management System to review recorded tickets and understand their impact to the project.
- Identify, monitor and escalate Program risks, issues and action items appropriately.
- Monitor assigned risks and opportunities.
- Generate metrics that demonstrate operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned in the best interest of the Program.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- BS/BA degree and six (6) years of Help Desk/Customer Service/Information Center experience; Master's degree and four (4) years of Help Desk/Customer Service/Information Center experience; ten (10) years of Help Desk/Customer Service/Information Center experience will satisfy education and experience requirements.
- Three plus (3 ) years of Customer Service/Help Desk and/or Information Center experience including presenting project status, risk and issues to senior leadership.
- Three plus (3 ) years of leadership experience.
- Possess technical writing skills and able to review others work products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication for presentations at all levels.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with critical partners, both internal and external.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements, priorities and short deadlines.
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation.
- Must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder).
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with CMS and specific Medicare/Medicaid knowledge a plus.
- Experience in the audit of personnel adherence to procedures.
- Experience with Remedy Inquiry and Knowledge Management functionality.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Experience with CMS quality measures.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top