Business Process Analyst 3, Cost Management - CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Business Process Analyst 3, Cost Management to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Space Systems Division responsible for providing systems administration support of a suite of software tools used to manage NGAS program resources. The position is a focal point for all users on the program and will provide guidance, direction and training for the user community. The candidate should enjoy working on a dynamic program with near term business system challenges.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for Earned Value tools including Deltek MPM, Deltek Winsight Analytics and Microsoft Project. Tasks include user account administration, assisting users with software access, troubleshooting application and data issues
- Generate weekly and monthly reports and ad hoc reporting/analytical exercises
- Interaction with SAP/BW issues as they relate to MPM and MS project
- Develop custom tools including working with the user community to identify, standardize and streamline best practices, development of new automated tools to facilitate Program Planning & Control (PP&C) activities
- Capable of implementing and deploying future software to replace and/or supplement tools in the current PP&C software suite. Includes working with the user community to develop processes and procedures, training manuals and online resources
- Develop and maintaining infrastructure for the PP&C community to include internal websites, SharePoint data repositories and information delivery channels
- The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently, and be comfortable seeking solutions from software documentation and vendor interaction
Bachelors Degree with 6 years of experience in Business Management, Management Info Sys OR a Masters degree with 4 years of experience
Knowledge of Earned Value Management system with experience with EVMS tools such as Deltek MPM, Deltek wInsight Analytics and/or Microsoft Project
Database skills in SQL Server, MS Access; software programming experience in VB or VBA
Software skills operating in a Windows environment
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SSBI and/or SCI Clearance
Technical proficiencies in Visual Basic/Visual Basic for Applications, SharePoint, SQL Server
Experience working in a Program Planning and Control role
Experience providing internal or external customer service and support, including developing and communicating processes and procedures
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top