Business Process Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Business Process Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The position is located in Lake Charles, LA.
The position reports to GSC Operations, and requires collaboration with GSC leadership to identify critical analytical and visibility requirements and web communication needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collects, analyzes, interprets and develops reports, data and metrics in support of Global Supply Chain (GSC) operational strategy.
- Manages and supports the GSC website and SharePoint, including design, content updates, and permissions.
- Organizes plans, facilitates and documents meetings with project stakeholders to elicit requirements.
- Position includes a wide degree of creativity, problem solving, and latitude.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant work experience or 4 additional years of comparable work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2 years of SharePoint or similar experience with a web-based or collaborative platform for document management and storage.
- Diverse computer expertise across multiple programs and systems, particularly Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Ability to work independently as well as make valued contributions on teams
- Strong customer service, problem solving and communication skills
- General knowledge of NG systems, tools and processes
- Self-starter with creativity and a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and manage competing demands
- Solid business acumen and sound judgment
- Familiar with Procurement processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top