Business Process Analyst 2
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining VMware Service Manager (VSM) workflows that support all services under the accountability of the Client Computing and Managed Print Services (CC&MPS) Director. This will be accomplished through collaboration with the CC&MPS team, and collaboration with organizations outside of CC&MPS as needed
(i.e. Enterprise Operations, IT Asset Management).
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaison for interfacing with Enterprise Operations for all aspects of workflow requirements from concept/design thru production implementation, sustainment and maintenance
- Detail design of new workflow concepts, update to current workflows - incorporating efficiencies where identified for technical performance as well as for staff productivity
- Ensure all workflow documentation is current and maintained for change tracking/under change control
- Focal point for researching reported workflow issues, collaborating with Enterprise Operations for analysis/corrections, tracking to closure
- Keep management informed of activities, open items/issues, escalating for support as needed
- May be required to support other duties as assigned
- Position requires a four year degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must have strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams, and available to support minimal travel.
- Experience with VSM Workflow capability.
- Five (5) years of experience in IT operations, process management, and/or service delivery preferred.
- Prior experience with Business Process design
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Visio
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top