Business Mgmt Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Business Management Analyst 2 supporting the L&AC4ISR Division Pricing & Estimating Department. The position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding customer requirements through RFPs and other Requests
- Collaborates and coordinates with proposal technical teams in developing the material estimating strategy by interfacing with Business Management, Procurement, Supply Chain Program Management, Program Office, and Pricing Organizations. While ensuring compliance and schedule adherence
- Supports proposal reviews with detailed Bills of Materials and Cost Estimating Relationship (CERs) Estimates with accompanying supporting data.
- Compiles costs, schedules, technical elements and hardware/sub-contractor costs in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications
- Ensures that material estimates conform to Customer and FAR Regulatory Requirements.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from internal customers
- Researches and analyzes historical data
- Interacts with intersecting functional areas to troubleshoot issues in support of proposal requirements and deadlines.
- Develops cost models to support proposal efforts and overall pricing strategy
- Supporting risk and opportunity assessment, quantification, and analysis during the proposal process
- Presents and briefs material pricing, cost issues and risks to senior and executive leadership
- Prepares material price analysis to support business unit and GSC leaders in decision making as it pertains to specific pricing proposals.
- Supports fact finding, audits, and customer negotiations and ensures TINA compliance during all aspects of the proposal process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics or related area.
- 3 Years of combined experience in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business
- Be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Eager to learn, with excellent communication skills to meet deadlines.
- A team player, independent, proactive and possesses excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools/applications.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Industry Experience
- Knowledge of TINA and FAR.
- Knowledge of the business acquisition process.
- Proficient in use of Pro Pricer and/or SAP
- Risk Analysis and S-curve techniques
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top