Business Management Manager 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Business Management Manager 2 to support the SISR Division in multiple Business Units and Operating Units, including Integrated National Systems Business Unit in its Mission Exploitation Systems Operating Unit (multiple programs including New Moon and other MES OU programs) and also Remote Sensing Programs Business Unit in its Mission Enterprise Ground Operating Unit. This position is located in Aurora, CO.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Business manager for all programs within respective OU's
- Supporting all program financial deliverables and reviews
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with external and internal customers
- Preparing financial internal/external forecasts and plans (Long Range Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Monthly forecasting),
- Managing financial reporting
- Preparing and managing contract estimates at completion and estimates to complete
- Pricing and proposal development
- Ensuring compliance with all NGC policies, internal controls and disclosed practices.
- Leading a team of program control professionals and responsible for related staffing, performance management and professional development activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Other fields may be considered if coupled with significant, related work experience.
- Full working knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Prior experience leading a project, program, or personnel
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel user
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time.
- US Citizenship required
- Active TS/SCI Clearance is required.
- Experience with SAP/BW
- Experience with COGNOS
- Experience with Earned Value
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top