Business Management Manager 1
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Business Management Manager 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
The qualified applicant will lead all financial aspects of the programs within the National Resiliency (NR) Operating Unit. This position reports to the National Security Solutions (NSS) Business Management Director and also partners with the Operating Unit Director to develop strategy, report on program performance, and achieve financial goals.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Program resource management, including cost estimation, allocation, tracking, and analysis
- Subcontractor invoicing and funding
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review
- Management and development of Program Control Analyst (PCA) staff
- Preparation and presentation of financial data to internal and external customers, including variance analysis and forecasts
- Compliance and financial reporting
- On-going collaboration with the customer and functional teams
- Review of contractual documents, including Technical Task Orders
- Assistance with contract negotiations
- Support of pricing and proposal activities
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS OPPORTUNITY.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline with 5 years of industry related
- experience in finance, accounting or program control
- Understanding of DOD contracts, government Cost Accounting Standards, and the FAR
- Prior experience with government program budgeting and forecasting, as well as Annual Operating Plan development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, SAP, and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Prior experience preparing and presenting financial analysis to team and/or management.
- The ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph is required.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- A current, active TS/SCI security clearance
- MBA or CPA certification
- Previous experience managing/supervising a program, project, or personnel. This may be a lead position on a team.
- Experience with Cognos forecasting system
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top