Business Management Director 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is seeking a business leader to oversee the business management functions for the Cyber & Intelligence Mission Solutions organization. This Business Management Director will report to the NGMS Vice President and Sector CFO and provide day to day support to the CIMS Vice President and General Manager.
Due to the nature of the work and job responsibilities, the preferred location for this position is Annapolis Junction, MD . Fairfax, VA will also be considered, however candidates should note that this arrangement will require extensive travel - significantly beyond the 25% associated with the preferred location.
The Business Management Director will lead a full complement of business management staff and will have responsibility to orchestrate all business management functions including financial planning and reporting, managing discretionary (NCTA & Capital) investments, proposal cost development, cost and schedule management.
The leader will partner with the CIMS VP / GM and the program management team to manage all aspects of the business, balancing risk with growth opportunities to achieve the financial and strategic objectives. He or she will be responsible for providing input to the long-range strategic plan (LRSP) and annual operating plan (AOP). The leader will also oversee forecasting, implementation of EV reporting, rate management, EACs/ETCs, indicated Finals, and financial reporting.
The selected individual must have broad business management experience including financial planning and analysis, cost and schedule management. In addition, the individual must have demonstrated ability to perform independent risk analysis and cost/schedule performance assessments leveraging solutions that create business value to the customer and company.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in leading a diverse management team. Must have the ability to promote the professional development of the business management workforce and foster a collaborative culture that sustains the momentum around employee engagement, affordability, innovation, value growth and continuous improvement.
The candidate will maintain the highest level of commitment to quality, compliance and internal controls in adheren ce to company values and ethics.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline with 15 years progressive experience in multiple business management disciplines;
- 8 years supervisory experience
- Experience with financial planning and analysis and strategic planning (for example, developing Long Range Strategic Plans and Annual Operating Plan.
- Program budgeting and forecasting experience
- Earned Value and financial reporting experience
- Business case development experience
- Experience presenting business strategies, financial information, and risk assessments to senior executives.
- In depth knowledge of DOD and commercial business models
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically a minimum of 25% of the time.
- The ability to obtain and maintain Secret level clearance is required. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
Current, active Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top