Business Management Analyst - TS/SCI Clearance - Cost Control, Finance, Pricing
- Linthicum Heights, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS). As a part of the NGMS Team you'll join experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking experienced and motivated professionals for the various entry level roles in Financial Analysis, Business Management, Cost Control, and Pricing. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in one of our facilities in the MD area: Linthicum, Sykesville, Annapolis, Annapolis Junction.
Roles and responsibilities of the Business Management Analyst will encompass the following, and vary slightly depending on specific position, program, or business unit to which you are assigned:
- Review and approve changes to performance measurement baseline as required.
- Support audits, reviews, fact-finding, and negotiation support requested by programs, customers, and company management.
- Perform analysis and prepare reports in order to ensure contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Support the preparation and coordination of financial forecasting and reporting, Annual Operating Plan and Resource Plan
- Perform cost and schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Prepare financial inputs to internal reports and presentations
- Set up a cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform program financial analyses and provide both external and internal reporting (s) for Sector programs.
- Perform Earned Value Metric (EVM) tasks including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development, budget baseline, cost risk analysis/ assessment and visibility reports, development and analysis of estimates to complete.
- Maintain and provide status and tracking information on customer requests
- Work cooperatively with the technical staff to address customer requests
- Develop proposal packages, in a timely manner and in accordance with established procedures
- Provide proposal support including taking an active role in creating contract proposal volumes, supporting fact finding and the negotiation process.
- Examine estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
Back to top