Business Management Analyst 2 - Program Cost Control
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 2 to support the Airborne C4ISR Systems Division Business Management organization. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
The Financial/Cost Control Analyst 2 ensures compliance and manages the costs and financial structure for a program(s).
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Maintain earned value compliance including cost/schedule integration
- Create financial charts in support of program management and program reviews.
THIS REQUISITION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline with 3 years of experience -OR - a Master's degree with 1 year of experience.
- Working Knowledge of financial control concepts and principles.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance is required. US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (including v-lookups and pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Earned Value
- Management System Implementation Guide (EVMSIG)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top