Business Management Analyst 2 - Program Cost Control
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Business Management Analyst 2 - Program Cost Control to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Boulder, CO.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's The program is the SBIRS CLS/S2E2 program which reports into the Overhead Persistent Infra Red (OPIR) Operating Unit
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing support towards establishing and maintaining the cost & schedule baseline.
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document and update EAC's on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document variance analysis
- Providing support towards completion of the monthly Cost Report deliverable.
- Providing support for completion of change proposals as required.
- Entry level Experience in implementing Earned value requirements
- Other duties as required.
THIS REQUISITION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years related professional experience – OR – a Masters degree with 1 year of related professional experience. An additional 4 years of related experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Prior experience in project control.
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Office Suite, specificall Excel.
- The willingness and ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance is required. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Accounting
- Current Active Secret clearance or higher.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top