Business Management Analyst 2 - Program Control
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Business Management Analyst 2 - Program Control to support Earned Value Management (EVM) reporting on the GMD program as a member of the North Grumman DSC GMD Business Office. This is a fast paced high energy environment that requires a self-motivated employee to join the team. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
Roles and responsibilities of the Busienss Management Analyst 2 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review subcontractor weekly timecard reports
- Assist inputting subcontractor monthly EVMS data into MPM
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets, schedules and EAC development for contract work
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Interfacing with program and functional management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
- Adhere to the EVM System Description
- Create and provide to program management teams Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), program base-linings, preparation of visibility reports, performance measurement (EVM), variance analyses and development of Estimates To Complete (ETC) and Estimates At Completion (EAC).
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years of related business experience or a Masters degree with 1 year of related business experience.
- Previous experience doing cost analysis and preparing financial reports
- Prior experience setting up cost control system, and monitoring / controlling costs and schedules.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite – specifically Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance is required. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of EVMS and Government CDRL reporting.
- Basic understanding of some or all of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) (or similar project management software), wInsight, SAP, Business Warehouse (BW),
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues and for complex contract and make recommendations to management
- Prior experience in a Program Control Environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top