Business Management Analyst 2 - Cost Control
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 2 to support the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division. This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This Financial/Cost Control Analyst 2 position will interface with the program managers, functional management, business managers and external partners to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Subcontractor management on large program; responsible for funding, invoice approvals and oversight of subcontractor costs incurred, ensuring accurate cost allocation against scheduled activities
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, and submitting timely requests for additional funding
- Prepare detailed analysis of actual costs incurred and outstanding commitments to determine trends for use in cost forecasting and modeling
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with our subcontract partners
- Fact-finding and negotiation support
- Support the preparation and coordination of monthly financial forecasting and reporting, and Annual Operating Plan
- Perform cost risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost risks
- Prepare financial inputs for internal reports and presentations
- Support proposal operations as needed
THIS REQUISITION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of related financial experience - OR - Master's Degree with 1 year experience.
- Microsoft Office experience including advanced Excel knowledge
- Prior experience interfacing with internal and external customers and partners
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS clearance with Polygraph is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related area
- Understanding and prior experience with SAP and/or Business Warehouse
- TS clearance with Polygraph
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top