Business Management Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Missions Systems sector is seeking a Business Management Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Aurora, CO.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Business Management Team that support multiple programs in the Mission Systems Exploitation Operating Unit.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Providing support towards establishing and maintaining cost & schedule baseline
- Responsible for working with program manager to document and update EAC's on a monthly basis
- Responsible for contract funding analysis and reporting weekly run-out dates to program and contracts managers
- Responsible for updating COGNOS (Sales tool) on a monthly basis and providing variance analysis to any monthly variance
- Responsible for internal/external financial reporting
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years related experience or Masters Degree with 1 year related experience.
- The ability to obtain and maintain SCI clearance is required, US Citizenship is a prerequisite
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top