Business Management Analyst 2 - Budget Analysis
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Business Management Analys 2 - Budget Analysis to join our team. This position is located in Buffalo, NY.
The ideal candidate should be deadline driven and possess the professional skills to excel in the position. This position requires the candidate to also possess strong communication skills due to frequent interaction with various functions, various levels of management, and interaction with the DCAA/DCMA of the U.S. Government.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Budget Analyst 3 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and coordinate site budget cost projections used to support the Annual Forward Pricing Rate Proposal.
- Compiles and reviews actual costs to determine rationale for variances of costs against budgeted funds.
- Be responsible for preparation, consolidation, and analysis of indirect budgets for various functional organizations.
- Support monthly forecasting which includes meeting with functional organizations, providing analysis on their financial status, and revise forecast as necessary
- Responsible for preparation and submission of data in support of the annual Incurred Cost Submission to the U.S. Government.
- Ensures proper financial administration, monitors implementation of financial policies in accordance with Disclosure Statement.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis as necessary
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
- Bachelor's Degree in related financial field with 3 years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree plus 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in team settings and independently
- Some prior audit experience
- US Citizenship is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top