Business Management Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Business Management Analyst 2 supporting the L&AC4ISR Division Pricing & Estimating Department. The position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding customer requirements through RFPs and other Requests
- Works closely with the proposal team, functional organizations, and management to develop, plan and schedule cost proposals while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence
- Oversees proposal development, planning and scheduling
- Compiles costs, schedules, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications, (including developing outlines, schedules, and budgets)
- Leads proposal teams through analysis, writing, presentations, review, and production activities
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments
- Developing and preparing cost volumes in accordance with RFP requirements
- Researches and analyzes historical data,
- Develops cost models to support proposal efforts and overall pricing strategy
- Supporting risk and opportunity assessment, quantification, and analysis during the proposal process
- Presents and briefs proposal pricing, cost issues and risks to senior and executive leadership
- Leads and supports DCAA audit reviews for proposals
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics or related area.
- 3 Years of combined experience in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business/Mathematics
- Be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Eager to learn, with excellent communication skills to meet deadlines.
- A team player, independent, proactive and possesses excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools/applications.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- DOD Industry Experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skillset
- Knowledge of TINA and FAR.
- Knowledge of the DOD business acquisition process.
- Proficient in use of Pro Pricer and/or SAP
- Risk Analysis and S-curve techniques
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top