Business Management Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Business Management Analyst 2 - Cost Control to join the Missile Defense and Protective Systems Division. This position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Business Management Analyst will become a key member on the JRDC Business Management Team. JRDC is an NG Prime task order contract with 1,500 employees, $350M a year in sales for the Missile Defense Agency with full EVMS requirements (CPR / IMS).
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Overall program control support activities such as setup of cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agree-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and perform and/or assists in financial analyses such as, but not limited to funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analyses.
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured as scheduled.
- Perform/participate in schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records and expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections and submitting timely requirements for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract into order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and communication skills and demonstrated capability to work in a dynamic team environment.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS REQUISITION.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related discipline with 3 years of related professional experience – OR – a Master's degree with 1 year of related professional experience. (An additional 4 years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree).
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Accounting/Financial and/or Program/Project Financials reporting.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Current active US Secret level security clearance.
- DOD Contract reporting experience.
- EVMS knowledge and experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top