Business Financial/Operations Analyst - All Levels
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
Reporting to the Manager Operations Program Engineering, the incumbent will assist the OBM team with monthly financial and budgetary planning. Specific duties to include:
- Assist in the generation of proposals, including basis of estimates, resource codes, estimate rational, bid codes overhead and labor rates. Involvement with proposal kickoffs, BOE development and pricing in conjunction with the OPM. Work with the Proposal Core Team members to assure adequate and compliant proposal submissions in accordance with customer requirements.
- Assist in the development of WSA's/WADR's, Comp EAC's and single point adjustments with the OPM's and Program Finance.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Earned Value and Earned Value concepts. Ensure timely and accurate monthly/weekly program earned value (EV) metrics. This planning position will interface with the OPM's and OBM's to
provide comprehensive financial analysis to identify and assist in mitigating program risks.
- Provide Weekly/Monthly Data and Analysis regarding Support to Touch Labor trending.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven analytical skills in analyzing financial reports and variances
- Experience in a financial/planning environment, scheduling and planning, strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in working on teams or projects
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivots and Word)
- US citizen and ability to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Working experience with proposal generation (BOE's)
- General knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
- Knowledge/Experience with SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top