Business Development Operations Analyst 4
This position reports to the Manager of the CMP Program Office Mission Systems Sector, Business Development Operations. The CMP Program Office supports the Business Acquisition Processes (BAP) by providing external capture and proposal resources to the business development community.
The CMP Analyst duties will include working with the CMP Program Manager to source and provide external services to internal business development customers and support all related back office activities. The CMP analyst will be responsible for supporting a hot line environment with quick turn service level agreements, provide quick response and support to both internal business development customers and CMP Program vehicle suppliers and while maintaining a commitment to excellence in customer service.
Work will include frequent contact with both internal customers and external suppliers; setting up and tracking requisitions, candidate sourcing to include verification that resumes fit requested requirements and that resumes meet established standards; vetting; setting up work orders through IQN navigator, track resource performance; approving invoices in PLSC; tracking payouts to suppliers; conducting surveys; reporting, maintenance of Share Point site, and providing assistance with all back office accounting and reconciliation and procurement related functions.
- Minimum: BA/BS or equivalent experience. Business management, finance, or business development backgrounds preferred.
- Financial Analysis and Proposal Operations experience optimal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite utilities including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficient in Share Point
- Strong Knowledge of the Business Acquisition Process (BAP) and Phases
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills and commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate and write clearly and concisely
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Understanding of proposal operations
- General understanding of Procured Services/Consulting policies
- Self-starter with the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to determine priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of SAP & iBuy systems and reporting
- Understanding of the usage and accounting of cost center, networks and activity codes
- Have understanding of funding sources
- Working knowledge of Work Bench
- Background or knowledge of business management or procurement a plus
- Ability to accomplish tasks completely and accurately with time limited deadlines with minimal supervision
- Dependability and commitment to project/task outcomes
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the Basic Qualifications listed above.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top