Business Development Manager 3
This Senior Business Development Manager performs and leads tasks essential to the identification, qualification, shape and capture of new business opportunities for the products, capabilities and customers within the Payload Programs (PP) and Special Programs (SP) business units within the Remote Sensing Programs (RSP) Operating Unit, part of the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) Space ISR Division. The selected candidate is responsible to proactively collaborate within Northrop Grumman Corporation, with special emphasis on collaborating across synergistic operating units within the NGMS SISRD Payload programs. The candidate will provide leadership for all applicable BD processes in the Business Acquisition Process (BAP). This senior manager must effectively communicate at all levels of both internal and customer organizations, including with executive management.
- High Energy, Open Communicator/Collaborator to all levels of the organization, dedicated to the team and business area
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or business discipline, minimum 10 years of combined experience with defense/aerospace business and defense operations.
- Familiarity with USG and US Intel Community organizations (emphasis on NGA and Geospatial Intelligence) and Prime contractors involved in aerospace and satellite procurement business.
- Proven skills as a respected team leader and with strong communication and collaboration skills; able to communicate effectively with NGMS Executive Management
- Experience in business marketing/ coordination and submission of responsive proposals with an ability to build and lead teams with a vision for success and capable of delegating responsibilities to the appropriate team members.
- Intimacy with the various Customer organizations that procure or operate such technology
- Current "Top Secret/SCI" DoD Security Clearance
- Significant Operational and/or Program Management experience in Space, Airborne and Ground GEOINT systems.
- Working knowledge of the GEOINT Military/Intelligence competitive marketplace for GEOINT Payloads space hardware Development
- Experiences and strong existing relationships with DoD organizations.
- Credentials across all phases of the Business Acquisition Process (BAP strategy, opportunity shaping, identification, qualification, capture, bid, and keep sold activities).
- Military/aerospace business development experience interacting with Capitol Hill staffs, senior Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community executives.Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top