Business Continuity Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services & Chief Strategy Office (ES & CSO) sector is seeking an Industrial Security Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to assist in driving our business resilient culture. This position will be located in Lebanon, Virginia.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services Division. The individual will serve as a business continuity analyst with responsibilities across 4 key process areas - emergency response, crisis management, IT recovery and business recovery/resumption.
The qualified applicant must work well independently and as part of a team. Must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external business partners, including but not limited to IT vendors, police, fire, and EMS.
The candidate will report into the Enterprise Business Continuity Operations team within the Security organization and be responsible for understanding the enterprise business continuity strategy and driving that strategic vision while supporting and leading multiple enterprise initiatives.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of tools that support expeditious response and recovery
- Development and maintenance of protocols that enable unified command and control
- Development, delivery and tracking of training and awareness materials
- Research, interpretation and enforcement of regulations and standards at varying levels (local site, application, specific business areas, enterprise and global).
- Support to enterprise business continuity compliance to include enforcing company policies and procedures, auditing and establishing metrics to evaluate the health/effectiveness at various company elements.
- Objectively evaluate tests, capture lessons learned and drive process improvement.
- Quality review documentation to ensure recoverability and drive constant state of readiness.
- Support ongoing risk analysis at various company elements.
- Logistics support during crisis events.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years of relevant experience in a security, emergency response, crisis management, IT recovery or business recovery field or 10 years of relevant experience in a security, emergency response, crisis management, IT recovery or business recovery field.
- Working knowledge of the Incident Command System.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Completion of NIMS/ICS Courses (ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-300, ICS-400, NIMS IS-700, NIMS IS-701, NIMS IS-702, NIMS IS-703, NIMS IS-706, NIMS IS-800).
- Certification through Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII).
- Working knowledge of Northrop Grumman Command Media structure and content.
- Experience in building and delivering training and executive briefings.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, Captivate, and inDesign.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to stay focused while managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance. Additional clearances may also be required upon hire.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top