Budget & Finance Lead
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's Cyber Infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team.
- Compiles and reviews budgets for corporate or organizational units using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration.
- Prepares financial plans, monitors implementation of financial policies, prepares regular and special-purpose reports, maintains historical records, analyzes trends, establishes cost rates and personnel forecasts, recommends and interprets budgetary policies and procedures, prepares comparative evaluation of actual costs against budgeted funds, and determines rationale for variances between costs and budget.
- Provides knowledge expertise in the development of Force Management products, (Concept Plans, Cost Benefit Analysis, Tables of Distribution and Allowances and manpower studies).
- Develops and maintains a Budget Execution Report.
- Requires a degree in Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field;
- Bachelor's + 18 years of experience.
- Master's + 10 years of experience.
- Active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for SCI.
- Experience analyzing, researching and developing budgets.
- Experience working with DOD system policies and procedures, fluent in all aspects of government and corporate communications.
- Minimum of Five years' experience leading teams.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience within an Army Program Office and expertise in DOD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES) process.
- Prior military and or Army customer experience.
- Applicable Defense Acquisition University (DAU) courses preferred.
- Active TS/SCI.
- Current U.S. Passport.
Back to top