Budget Analyst - San Diego, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Research, Technology and Engineering (RT&E) Business Management is seeking a Budget Analyst A02 for their Rancho Bernardo, CA facility in a functional role for support multiple Directorates.
This position will work closely with the Autonomous Design Center of Excellence Business Management team to meet the goals and objectives of the organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, overseeing and coordinating all aspects of Functional Business Management; indirect expense planning and monitoring, direct allocations, capital and NCTA budgeting/tracking, time charging and compliance policy guidance, manpower forecasting, and other activities.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. Oral and written communication skills are very important factors to the successful execution of job responsibilities. Successful candidate will need strong technical (e.g. Excel, and PowerPoint), analytical and organizational skills, and will need to feel confident interfacing with all levels of management (Director, Center Managers, Department Managers, Section Managers, Technical Staff).
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field with 3 years of related experience OR a Master's Degree with 1 year of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Highly organized
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP/Business Warehouse (BW) a plus
- May Require some travel <5%
- Knowledge of financial reporting and accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to effectively participate on team projects
Back to top