- McLean, VA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Services sector is currently seeking a Budget Analyst to join our team of diverse professionals in McLean, Virginia.
- Monthly preparation of the Sector/Division level indirect rate variance reports including variance analysis and forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual FPRP, including creation of submission templates, analyzing data, and working with Divisions when finalizing the submission files
- Assisting with the annual DCAA FPRP audit
- Processing monthly JV's ensuring that costs are charged in accordance with disclosed practices
- Interacting with personnel and management at all levels
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related field plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Evidence of ability to work independently and apply sound judgment to problem solving
- Able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities with all levels and functions within the organization
- Strong SAP and excel skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top