Budget Analyst 3
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Compiles and reviews budgets for corporate or organizational units using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration. Prepares financial plans, monitors implementation of financial policies, prepares regular and special-purpose reports, maintains historical records, analyzes trends, establishes cost rates and personnel forecasts, recommends and interprets budgetary policies and procedures, prepares comparative evaluation of actual costs against budgeted funds, and determines rationale for variances between costs and budget.
This role will have responsibility for:
- Developing the Forward Pricing Rates for the Azusa Site
Generating the Incurred Cost Proposal
- Ensuring compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Ensuring compliance with Cost Accounting Standards
- Will act as the primary point of contact for the government financial auditors (DCAA) as well as internal auditors
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting and6 years of experience to includea strong emphasis on Government compliance/Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)and acombination of experience in:
- Indirect Budgeting
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SAP (ERP System)
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top