Budget Analyst 2
This position will support Enterprise Services Business Management organization and report to the InfoSec business manager. The selected candidate will assist the InfoSec team with monthly financial and budgetary planning. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing budget plans such as annual FPRP/AOP/Baseline and quarterly IFCs
- Track labor resources and cost expenditures through budget vs actual variance analysis
- Maintain the InfoSec structure by creating charge numbers, updating attributes and issuing charging guidance
- Assist in invoice validation, approval and payment status
- Identify trends that may represent risks and/or opportunities against budget and present findings to senior management
- Create financial charts in support of monthly financial reviews
Ideal candidate will be able to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvements. Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple layers of the organization will be required, successful candidate must possess strong presentation, communication and professional skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, accounting, finance, or related field with at least 3 years' of relevant experience in budgeting and financial reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP or Business Warehouse or Hyperion Financial Management or similar systems
- Experience working in team settings with successful results
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top