Blue Tactics Development MS&A Lead - Engineer Systems Modeling Simulation 4
The individual in this role will lead the Blue Tactics and CONOPS Modeling, Simulation, and & Analysis focus area for the Systems Analysis & Simulation team within the Global Strategy and Mission Solutions organization. Blue Tactics and CONOPS will be applied across surveillance and strike systems in highly contested environments, advanced weapon concepts, and maritime domain & permissive ISR&T assessments.
The Blue Tactics Development MS&A Lead 4 will lead development of new and existing system simulation frameworks, performance models, and algorithms, to identify, integrate, and accurately represent specific blue tactics and CONOPS to enable evaluation of advanced concepts and architectures, and convey results of those studies through effective visualizations. Activities include supporting military requirements analysis, threat system analysis, system survivability analysis, mission performance/effectiveness analysis, force level effectiveness analysis, and military utility assessments.
- Apply knowledge of and create complex tactics, techniques, and procedures to support blue kill chains across multiple security environments, advanced programs, architectures, and platforms.
- Lead a team providing blue tactics and CONOPS modeling, simulation, and analysis support to accomplish long-term objectives related to program development, execution, and related research and development projects.
- This MS&A lead's team will develop and translate blue CONEMPs and related tactics into modeled simulation behaviors in AFSIM, Suppressor, and other mission-level models.
- Lead mission engineering activities to ensure performance capabilities of new systems and architectures are traded against cost and mission requirements; develop mission relevant scenarios; assess operational effectiveness of existing and emerging systems and capabilities in the threat environment.
- Communicate across the engineering disciplines and technology areas to integrate capabilities, and communicate technical capabilities and analyses with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- MS degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science, with a MINIMUM of 7 years (4 years with a PhD) of systems integration experience and technical depth in one or more of the following areas:
- Low Observables
- Electronic Warfare
- Radar Modeling/Analysis
- IR/EO/Acoustic Modeling/Analysis
- Survivability Analysis
- Proven abilities in executing development and analysis plans for constructive or virtual simulation
- Effective project management and team development skills
- Proficiency in MATLAB, FORTRAN, Perl, Python, C#, or C/C++ or other advanced programming languages
- Technical depth in vulnerability and susceptibility
- Experience with intelligence databases resident on classified networks (SIPR, JWICS, CWAN, etc)
- Experience with multi-fidelity MS&A tools for modeling and assessments, including ability to guide MS&A activities to model tactics and CONOPS for multi-fidelity assessments of platforms in the threat environment
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with SSBI and current eligibility and experience with Special Access Programs
- Specific experience with development, integration, and/or test of complex weapon systems and military architectures
- Proficiency in and/or technical understanding of survivability and operational analysis models
- Technical proficiency in AFSIM, Suppressor, ESAMS, STK or other engagement or mission level models
- Expertise in of US tactics, techniques, technologies, and procedures, and applications to platforms and force packages across multiple domains
- Broad understanding of the development, integration, and/or test of radar systems, sensor processing/fusion algorithms, and data links
- Experience working directly with USG personnel at USG facilities
- Experience related to sensors (RF, EO/IR, radar, ESM, SAR, etc), data processing/fusion, data links, navigation, or vehicle control
- Military experience
- General Systems Engineering skills (requirements definition, requirements analysis, functional design/decomposition, DoDAF, requirements decomposition/allocation, etc)
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top