Avionics Technician 4
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is looking for an experienced Avionics Technician 4 to join our team. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of the team that supports the Airborne Systems Integration Center in Middle River, Maryland.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing and troubleshooting avionics systems wiring in aircraft in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA regulations.
- Fabricating, installing and testing installation, routing, clamping and wiring harnesses.
- Reading wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- High School degree or equivalent, and 6 plus years of additional education and/or related experience.
- FAA A&P License.
- Minimum active Secret clearance.
Back to top