Aviation Logistics Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a logistics engineer for the SEMA CLS program, serving as the focal point for the reliability engineering and logistics coordination of a large fleet of fixed wing aircraft. Coordinates efforts between site logistics to maintain required inventory levels. Reviews field support requirements and recommends tool and test equipment. Establishes calibration requirements for field systems/equipment including all maintenance tasks. Assists in the development of maintenance engineering and logistics support. Provides technical support for root cause analysis. Reviews and assimilates monthly availability data from the fleet for customer reporting and trend analysis.
This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
This position is contingent upon proposal/task award.
- BS in engineering or other related technical discipline with 5 years of related experience
- Experience with Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) engineering on DoD programs
- Must be able to obtain DoD secret clearance
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance
- Military experience as an aircraft maintainer
- Familiarity with US Army Aviation maintenance and reporting standards
- Inventory and/or Government Furnished Property management experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top