Automation Test Analyst (Selenium) 2
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Automation Test Analyst (Selenium) 2 who will support several projects a large federal agency. These positions will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Systems Management operating unit, which focuses on Healthcare IT solutions for our Federal, State, and Local government clients. The qualified candidate should also have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
Description of Work:
- Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
- Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
- Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
- Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
- Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
- Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the Management
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 2 years of relative experience, or 8 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
- 2 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
- 1 year of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
- 1 year of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
- 1 year of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
- Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
- Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
- Understanding of AWS.
- Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
- Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
- Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
- Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
- Prior Federal government experience.
Back to top