Audio Visual Technician 4
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization in Baltimore is seeking an experienced Audio/Visual (A/V) Technical Lead. He/she will report directly to the Mission System's (NGMS) Service Delivery Manager. The selected candidate will provide the technical leadership for all Mission Systems sector A/V installations, events, and support teams.
The A/V Lead's responsibilities will include:
- Installing and troubleshooting A/V equipment
- Work in collaboration with suppliers to receive quotes, and oversee A/V installation projects.
- Perform A/V site surveys
The position will based on the Mission Systems main campus in Baltimore with frequent travel to Virginia, and occasional travel to other domestic sites.
- Minimum of a High School diploma and 6 years of relevant experience, and/or education is required
- Proven experience with installation and troubleshooting A/V equipment in a professional environment
- The ability to work with suppliers to get quotes, and oversee A/V installation projects is required
- Prior experience with consulting on A/V site surveys
- 10-25% travel required
- The ability to lift more than 50lbs is required
- Bachelor of Science degree and 10 years of relevant experience is preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top