Audio Visual Technician 3
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to transport, assemble, maintain and repair equipment used in audio/visual collaborations.
- Install and troubleshoot A/V equipment, digital signage and VTC equipment.
- Work in collaboration with suppliers to receive quotes, and oversee A/V installation projects.
- Troubleshoot A/V issues within Closed/Secure areas.
- Develop and document technical processes and procedures as needed.
- Interact, meet, discuss, and troubleshoot issues with vendors
- Evaluate vendor products, services, and suggestions.
- Adhere to strict Information Systems Security guidelines in all cases.
- Reports project status as required for all recurring and non-recurring efforts.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
- Capable to work under minimal direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- High School diploma and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience with installation/troubleshooting A/V equipment in a professional environment.
- Knowledge of Cisco call management systems and Crestron A/V Touchpanel and associated systems.
- Understanding of and ability to use MCUs.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow semi-complex directions.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- CTS certified.
- Basic knowledge of programming, I.E. C#, Python, Etc.
- 4 years of experience and/or Bachelor's Degree in Audio/Visual Collaboration or similar technology.
- Advance knowledge and familiarity of VTC cameras, lighting, speakers, computer systems, rack systems, power supplies and systems, VTC systems, and computer word processing skills.
- Security certified.
- Experience and capability for ISO-9001 adherence.
- Top Secret Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top