Associate Software Engineer - TS/SCI
- Manhattan Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman Space Systems we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
We are looking for highly-motivated Associate Software Engineers to join the Software Engineering organization at Space Park (located in the Los Angeles area). We are a company of opportunity and offer exciting work within our Programs. Come join a great team where you will develop a lifetime of technical skills and knowledge, while applying it to your growing career and education. We encourage our new team members to learn about Northrop Grumman's history and work on what matters.
If you're looking for a family-like collaborative and supportive company culture, Northrop Grumman is the place to be! We look forward to meeting you in the future.
- Current U.S. Military and/or Transitioning Service Member w/any branch
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year STEM Degree Program from an accredited academic institution
- Obtained Microsoft Certifications (CAD / Developer Focus) related to MSSA
- Active TS and/or SCI Clearance
- Candidate must have, and be able to maintain, at least ONE of the following active U.S. Government Security Clearances:
- Dept. of Defense Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years OR SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within 5 years
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and knowledge of at least one computer based language
Back to top