Associate Software Engineer
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for anAssociate Engineer Softwareto join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
The Software Engineer will develop, modify and maintain customized or standardized applications using software engineering best practices and standards, and participate in the full life-cycle of software development, to include requirements development, modeling and design, application development, unit to CSCI testing, integration, formal system testing, release, installation, and maintenance. The candidate will interface on occasion with the customer and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited university in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline
- Academic or professional level experience developing Object Oriented software
- An active DoD InterimSecret orSecret level clearance clearance
- Experience in Software Test
- Familiarity with Atlassian tool suite with add-ons like git and Confluence
- Familiarity with Agile software development process
- DOORS, ClearCase, ClearQuest
- Eclipse or other integrated development environment (IDE)
- Knowledge of Linux systems with basic commands
Back to top