Associate Program Planning Analyst/SCHEDULER
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking an Associate Program Planning Analyst/Scheduler to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Program Scheduling and Compliance Center of Excellence. This position is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
The Associate Program Planning Analyst/Scheduler is responsible for the implementation of standard processes and tools, and program planning and control practices. This position will work within a team environment consisting of program management, technical, production, financial and other supporting staff.
The ideal candidate will have strong teambuilding skills, exhibit strong leadership potential, and possess comprehensive verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand job requirements and pertinent policies & procedures related to scheduling.
- Understand basic principles, theories and concepts of scheduling and demonstrates the ability to perform basic professional tasks.
- With management oversight can input data & status schedule, update & maintain MS Project files, updates and maintains Tier one schedule, and understands MS Project Global files.
- With management oversight can prepare and deliver the Program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) deliverables in accordance with the contract.
- With management oversight can prepare data that provides the visibility needed for internal/external reviews, meetings, & audits.
- Monitors Program IMS to ensure the program's Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) supports the Programs execution Plan & ensures cost/schedule integration.
- Provide interface/support to program office and team leads to identify internal and external dependencies, milestones, and deliverables.
- Attend training & workshops to broaden business experience.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION .
- Bachelor's degree with 0+ years of related experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret Level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Operations Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Project.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Current US Secret level security clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top