Associate Logistics Engineer
Northrop Grumman Missions Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
NGMS is seeking an AssociateLogistics Engineerto join our SEIT & Product Support organization in Baltimore, MD. The successful candidate will apply experience in data analysis, maintenance processes and product support to serve as a Logistician in a variety of product areas supporting US Army, US Air Force, US Navy, US Marine Corps and other Customers.
The candidateselected willbe responsible for:
- Reviewing field support requirements and recommending tool and test equipment
- Suggesting calibration requirements for field systems/equipment including all maintenance tasks
- Supporting maintenance and maintainability demonstrations for customers.
- Reviewing handbooks for technical adequacy
- Assisting in the development of maintenance engineering and logistics support.
- Contributing to proposal efforts
- Interacting with team leads to interpret Customer needs and requirements
- Participating in and presenting technical information in team and customer meetings
- Performing logistics product support analyses to identify parts, equipment, activities and skillset necessary to maintain systems and retain operational availability
- Coordinating with other team members to integrate sparing and level of repair analyses results into Logistics Support Analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) withrelated experience
- Experiencereading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Experience utilizingrelational database software
- Knowledge in utilizing MS Office Suite including: Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Integrated Product support elements and GEIA-STD-0007-B
- Ability to use data and information to support ILS analysis, provisioning, preparing documentation, and implementing capabilities to include work products such as: Logistics Support Analysis and Logistic Support Data Development/Logistics Management Information (LMI) summary Reports
- Level of Repair Analysis understanding
- Sparing and spares analysis/Recommendation
- MaintenancePlanning and Recommendations
- Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP)
- Experience with Logistic Product Database software tools such as SLICwave, PowerLogJ, etc.
- Experience with military logistic support on acquisition programs
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top