Associate Financial Analyst
- Chandler, AZ
Northrop Grumman is currently recruiting for an Associate Financial Analyst Role to join our team in Chandler, AZ.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis within an earned value environment. Reviews financial data received from both managers and the accounting systems for accuracy and indications of cost spending trends.
- Perform budgeting, cost analysis and financial analysis
- Synthesize and analyze large quantities of data to create useful information and concise analysis
- Review financial data for accuracy and cost trends
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and DFAR/FAR government regulations
- Balance multiple projects and prioritize
- Meet deadlines
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- Must be able to communicate financial/program information efficiently within a matrix organization.
- Must have strong analysis and critical thinking
Operational knowledge of manufacturing, engineering, and business environments may enhance candidate's potential for success.
Minimum Education / Experience: 0 years with Bachelors
or related with a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA. Some experience preferred.
Aerospace / manufacturing experience a plus
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top