Associate Engr Sys Test
The primary job responsibilities are, but not limited, to the following:
- Develop and publish detailed test plans, test schedules, and test procedures for developmental testing.
- Provide laboratory support for integration testing.
- Support and host test planning working groups.
- Interface with test article design and analysis teams to define test configuration and data requirements.
- Contribute to test card development and review in collaboration with other engineering disciplines and test operations
- Conduct test readiness reviews, and pre/posttest briefings.
- Provide mission control room support and make real-time decisions regarding safety, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Conduct and contribute to pre-flight and post-test data analyses to support anomaly identification and resolution.
- Maintain metrics on status of testing and constraints
- Individual will serve as either a principal subject matter focal point between maintenance, design engineering, and test
- Individual will work under only general direction to determine and develop approaches to solutions
- Individual will work within a team environment and independently
- Individual will be learning additional engineering discipline areas.
(You must possess these qualifications in order to be considered for this position)
- Must have a Bachelors' degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics).
- A minimum of 1 year of applicable engineering experience with a BS degree as described above, or 0 years with an MS
- Special Program Access will be required.
- Current Active DOD Top Secret clearance is required.
- Overtime, odd shifts, and weekend work will occasionally be required
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Knowledge of or flight test experience, to include control room monitoring, in one of the following disciplines:
Payloads, Mission Systems, or Subsystems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Integrated Analysis & Data System (IADS).
- Aircraft engineering testing
Immediately (Contingent upon TS and SAP clearance granted)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top