Associate Engineer Software
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an Associate Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
This position will guide and develop the software simulation models for lab operations on Strike.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, modify and maintain C++ Simulation applications and support tools utilizing software engineering best practices and standards
- Participate in the full life-cycle activities of software development to include requirements, modeling, design, implementation, unit and integration test, release, installation and maintenance of software products.
- Support advanced systems in a fast paced laboratory environment of hardware and software integration.
- Participate in a process-oriented environment developing high quality products to our customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance prior to commencement of employment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Special Program Access (not required to start employment).
- Experience in developing/integrating enterprise solutions for C++/Python
- Experience in object oriented programming and related technologies
- Current active DOD Secret clearance with last investigation within 6 years.
- Current Special Program Access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top