Associate Engineer Software
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an Associate Software Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the lead test engineer(s) and associated test teams to develop and execute automated test scripts.
- Reviewing, interpreting and analyzing formal and informal requirements.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, and formal qualification testing in an agile software development environment.
- Document software problems and verify fixes.
- Design, develop, and maintain software, software test cases, software test procedures, and automated software tests in compliance with program functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Troubleshoot and modify automated test scripts.
- Generate software operational data, perform data analysis, and develop documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles
- An active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance as well as the ability to obtain and maintain Program Special access that is required prior to commencement of employment.
- An active, in-scope DoD security clearance at the Secret level with issue/reissue in the last 5 years and the ability to obtain and maintain a special program access clearance
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tool Suite
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Back to top