Associate Engineer Quality
At Northrop Grumman, innovation isn't just an idea - it's a way of life.
Our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneeringspirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Are you interested in expanding your career while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Quality Engineer 1 to join our team of qualified individuals in Huntsville, AL
We're looking for enthusiastic quality engineering candidates with highly technical backgrounds. The primary focus of our quality engineers is analyzing current processes and how to best optimize changes to reduce defects and remove impediments of flow. We need dedicated software quality engineers that are responsible for activities such as code peer reviews, quality metrics of software development tools and first-time quality defect containment.
* Bachelor's degree in a related STEM field
* Experience working with Agile Framework and Methodologies
* Experience with Matlab
* Fluent in the software development life cycle
* Analyze and test software requirements
* Physically able to travel, work outside occasionally, stand or sit for long periods of time
* Can work flexible schedules to include occasional off normal hours as necessary to meet commitments
* Possesses good interpersonal skills to successfully interface with diverse groups or individuals
* Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving skills who can work with minimal direction
* Computer literate in PC applications such as MS Office, relational databases, GUI navigation
* Active DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain one
System Inventory Management (ERP)
Cost & Schedule Management
Six Sigma Certified
Quality certifications such as ASQ
JAVA, C++, Linux, Redhat
Prior coding experience highly valued
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top