Associate Cyber Incident Handler
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Cyber Security Incident Handler to join our dynamic and diverse team environment in Fort Huachuca, Arizona.
- Responsible for detecting, responding to, and neutralizing unauthorized computer intrusions on Department of the Army information systems throughout the Continental United States
- Investigate cyber security incidents and threats by performing system and network analysis of suspected or potential security incidents to ensure the security of the US Army network and its information
- Must be familiar with a wide range of network/system detection, prevention, and analysis tools
- A Bachelor's degree OR an Associate's degree with 2 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree requirement
- IAT-II valid certification 3. (Security+ or similar)
- Current CEH certification (or other CSSP Analyst Certification)
- Acurrent InterimSECRET clearance (or higher) with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance, with SCI eligibility
- Familiarity with U.S. Army policies and procedures, POAMs, and organizational processes
- Experience in cyber security controls, policies, and procedures
- Experience with analyzing network activities, responding to anomalies, and reporting events
- Experience executing first level response and addressing reported or detected incidents
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top