Assoc Talent Acquisition Business Partner
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently seeking an Associate Recruiter to provide support to our Aerospace Structures team in our Clearfield, Utah offices.
As a Recruiter, you act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You create trusted and valued relationships with your internal customers and external & internal candidates and work with your hiring managers and partners to achieve results. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You thrive in an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, HR team, and other key stakeholders.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Pre-qualify candidates and develop interview slates.
• Manage and coordinate communication with candidates, including interview scheduling, preparation, process overview, setting expectations, and general on-boarding.
• Explain compensation and benefits programs.
• Collaborate with the HR service center and hiring managers to execute an effective and efficient on-boarding experience for each new hire.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Proficiency in personal computer use (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of full life cycle recruiting components
Understanding of OFCCP/EEO guidelines
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top