ASIC Design Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Digital Technology group is seeking Digital Electronics Engineers to work on ASIC Designs across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge of SoC design, RTL, verification, synthesis and timing analysis.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- 9 years of relevant experience (7 years with an MS, 4 years with a PhD)
- Experience with full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of ASIC Design
- Working knowledge of low power microarchitecture techniques
- Strong RTL implementation, Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis skills
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of management and engineers
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- Experience with Mentor Graphic's Questa, Synopsys, Cadence or similar tools
- Experience with advanced node ASIC technologies and experience with Global Foundries
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Python or Perl
- Part of a team with a successful tape out of multi-million gate ASIC
- Familiarity with ASIC technology and designing for security
- Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top