ASIC Design Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation and our allies safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Digital Technology group is seeking Digital Electronics Engineers to work on ASIC designs across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge of SoC design,
RTL, verification, synthesis and timing analysis.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, orSTEM engineering discipline
- 9+ years of relevant experience (7+ years with an MS, 4+ years with a PhD)
- Experience with full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of ASIC Design
- Working knowledge of low power microarchitecture techniques
- Strong RTL implementation, Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis skills
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of management and engineers
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- Experience with Mentor Graphic's Questa, Synopsys, Cadence or similar tools
- Experience with advanced node ASIC technologies and experience with Global Foundries
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Python or Perl
- Part of a team with a successful tape out of multi-million gate ASIC
- Familiarity with ASIC technology and designing for security
- Active DOD Secret or Top Secret Clearance
Back to top