AS PMO Pipeline Professional Technical - All Levels
Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Services sector is searching for junior and mid-level Teamcenter Developer/Analyst responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining the PLM platform of Siemens Teamcenter Unified Architecture and Teamcenter Enterprise platforms. Implements functionality based on the direction of PLM Architect and customer requirements.
Selected candidates will customize Teamcenter using SOA, Stylesheets, C/C , BMIDE. Specific modules include Aerospace and Defense, Simulation, Manufacturing, Change Management, Workflows/Lifecycles, CAD (NX and CATIA V5), Manufacturing, Plant, Simulation and other business system integrations.
- Must be proactive and able to complete assignments independently with minimal oversight, on tight schedules.
- Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live.
- Share domain and tool knowledge with teammates to contribute to the growth of other’s abilities.
- Responsibilities could include Architect functions including system analysis and design, along with technical and people leadership
Work locations include but are not limited to the following: El Segundo, CA; Melbourne, FL; Virtual Telecommuting is also an option.
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
3 years of relevant IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. (Equivalent professional technical experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirements)
- 3 years of experience with Siemens Teamcenter Enterprise, and/or Teamcenter Unified development.
- At least 3 years of experience must be with the Teamcenter Unified platform with BMIDE customizations and ITK development. Knowledge of Teamcenter data model architecture, management, and integration. Required Technical skills: Object Oriented Software Development, C , BMIDE.
- At least 3 years of experience must be with the Teamcenter Enterprise platform on Solaris/Linux with C and MVI customizations. Knowledge of Teamcenter administration, data model architecture, and integration experience. Required Technical skills: Object Oriented Software Development, C, Java, Sqlplus, Solaris/Linux and Windows shell script, Perl, XML/XSL
- Excellent organizational, communication skills and successful experience working with remote teams
- Required to follow established development and administration processes
- Must be US Citizen and capable of obtaining a DoD Secret Clearance
Teamcenter workflow development is preferred
- Teamcenter installation and maintenance procedures and methods
- CATIA V5 and NX integration customization
- Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense and access controls including ADA and Access Manager.
- Experience working with Microsoft TFS and creating automated test scripts
Build Environment configuration and maintenace
- Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top